Latest Blackvue Firmware Zip Folders 2014
How to upgrade the Firmware using Zip folders is as follows –
* Please fully format the SD card before update the newest firmware version using SD Formatter 4.0
1. After checking you have the correct firmware version for your Blackvue model, Download the file and unzip.
2. Copy the Blackvue folder to the Micro SD card.
3. Insert the Micro SD card into the Blackvue and turn on the camera for upgrading firmware.
Blackvue Firmware Zip Folders Archives
Blackvue Firmware Setup.exe application file Archives
How to update the Blackvue Firmware
The following are guidelines for updating your Blackvue device to the latest firmware, if you run into any issues please don’t hesitate to contact us Note for Mac Users: Unfortunately Blackvue firmware files are contained as Windows executable (.exe), at the time of this writing you will need access to a Windows PC to make the firmware updates.
- Back-up any important files on your Blackvue micro SD card.
- Insert the micro SD card into your computer via the included USB or SD card adapter.
- Select a formatting method:
- Mac: Run ‘Disk Utility’ select the SD card from the menu on the left side, click ‘Erase’, select ‘MS-DOS (FAT) as the Format, and click ‘Erase’
- Windows: right click on device and select format – select the default of FAT32 and do a ‘quick format’.
- Alternatively, some users prefer utilizing the SD Formatter tool for a cleaner format, and potentially better performance — Per the SD formatter link above: “The SD Formatter was created specifically for memory cards using the SD/SDHC/SDXC standards. It is strongly recommended to use the SD Formatter instead of formatting utilities provided with operating systems that format various types of storage media. Using generic formatting utilities may result in less than optimal performance for your memory cards.”
- If utilizing the SD formatter tool, download, install and run the application. The procedure is similarly straight forward. Select ‘Quick Format’, the correct SD card, and click format.
- Run the downloaded firmware file and follow the on screen instructions.
- With the car camera off, re-insert the micro SD card into your Blackvue vehicle drive recorder
- Power on the Blackvue dashcam, the device will automatically recognise the new firmware and update. Please ensure there is constant power supplied to the in car camera during the update.
Latest Blackvue Software:
Blackvue Software Archives:
Blackvue Android Apps:
Blackvue TimeSet SoftwareThis program is to reset the time for Blackvue DR350, DR380G, DR400G and DR500GW.
1. Connect the SD card to your PC.
2. Download TimeSet.exe file and run it.
3. Select the SD card drive.
4. Set the desired time.
5. Click the Save button.
6. Remove the SD card to put into the Blackvue.
7. Wait for the voice guide confirming the Blackvue is setting time .
8. The system automatically reboots, time setting is complete.
1. Please set the time to when the Blackvue will be used in the vehicle (not present time).
2. Booting time takes about 13-15 seconds after the power inputs. Please set the time to consider this.
SD Formatter:This software formats all SD memory cards, SDHC memory cards and SDXC memory cards. SD Formatter provides quick and easy access to the full capabilities of your SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards.
The SD Formatter was created specifically for memory cards using the SD/SDHC/SDXC standards. It is strongly recommended to use the SD Formatter instead of formatting utilities provided with operating systems that format various types of storage media.
Using generic formatting utilities may result in less than optimal performance for your memory cards. The SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards have a “Protected Area” on the card for the SD standard’s security function.
The SD Formatter does not format the “Protected Area”. Please use appropriate application software or SD-compatible device that provides SD security function to format the “Protected Area” in the memory card. The following interface devices can be used to access SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards:
- SD slot on computer
- USB SD reader
- PC Card, CardBus or ExpressCard SD adapter