Power Magic PRO for Blackvue Vehicle Recording Systems
Power Magic PRO is a battery discharge prevention device designed for Blackvue Car Cameras. It prevents discharging of car battery with the help of a switch, timer and voltage setting.
The Power Magic PRO enables your Blackvue Dashcam to keep an eye on your vehicle and help keep it safe by watching what happens when you aren’t around.
When you turn off your vehicle your Blackvue will enter “Parking Mode” after 10 minutes and will then immediately start recording when any motion is detected or if your vehicle is moved or knocked.
This system will automatically cut off the power to Blackvue when the vehicle voltage drops below the threshold voltage setting.
It also acts as a countdown timer where you can set the preferable duration to have the Blackvue operate when parked. Another reason why Blackvue Vehicle Drive Recorders are the best choice!
- Official power controller for Blackvue DR650GW-2CH, DR600GW, DR3500-FHD, DR350, DR380G, DR500W, DR400G, DR500GW, DR500-HD,DR530W-2CH and DR550GW-2CH with Multi-booting, Cigar jack connection socket
- Prevention to discharge Vehicle Battery, Prevention to Reboot Black box/Navigation
- Configuring the Voltage to Cut-off the Power, Configuring the Timer to Cut-off the Power
- Timer setting : 6hrs – Infinity, Semi-permanent fuse usage, For 12-24V
- ON/OFF switch: ON – supply power to Blackvue always. OFF – supply power to Blackvue only during driving
Out of stock
Rated Output Voltage: 12-24V DC
Output current: Rated current 1A, max 2A
Output voltage cut-off: 11.6~11.8V (±0.05V), 22.8~23.2V (±0.1V) on the basis of the input
Output voltage restoration: 11.7~11.9V (±0.05V), 22.9~23.3V (±0.1V) on the basis of the input
Output Voltage Cutoff Timer: 1 ~ 72 hrs